BECOME A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS COACH
Business coaches work with entrepreneurs, small business owners such as restaurant owners, shop keepers, inventors, etc., who need help in learning how to successfully own and operate a business. The business coach helps such clients to develop business acumen so that they can work smarter and build a business that can showcase their best attributes. Business coaches have their own business skills and are usually savvy business persons themselves who have begun a business, developed it and enjoyed successful results. As in all coaching endeavors, the coach brings listening skills, questioning, goal setting, client accountability, and motivation to the coach-client experiences.
As it is with every client, the psychological environment of the person may very well be the determining factor in said enjoyment of a business and business life. This psychological environment must be addressed in our coaching sessions with the understanding that we are not offering therapy nor counseling and therefor our sessions are not therapeutic in nature from the coach’s vantage point, but are, in all probability, therapeutic from the client’s vantage point. This consideration is inescapable as we do not coach in a vacuum but on the contrary work with the mind of the client to motivate and stimulate self-discovery, and self-action in pursuit of a successful and rewarding business. We are ever-changing and each new day affords us the opportunity to create a new person in our business & life’s journey.
Business Coach Course Content
- Business Coaching vs Executive Coaching
- What is Business Coaching?
- Identification of The Business Needs Of The Client
- Client’s Self-Prepared List Of Successes & Failures
- Understanding types of businesses: Sole-Proprietor, LLC, Corporation, etc.
- Client Business Responsibility, ,Liability & Immunity
- Client’s Self-Prepared List Of Short & Long Term Business Goals
- Client’s Vision of the Future
- Coach’s Evaluation Of Client’s Submitted Thoughts
- Coach’s Evaluation Of Client’s Readiness For Change
- Identifying client’s & student’s skills, expertise, if any, strengths & resources
- Cleansing Negative Feelings & Emotions
- Evaluating Stages of Client Change
- Placing client in a ‘win-win’ situation
- Coach Preparation of Coaching Plan
- Effective Time Management
- Coach – Client Agreement On Client’s Goals
- Instilling Motivational Triggers In Client
- Step By Step Actions Doing As A Result of Talking
- Fortifying Affirmations Each Session
- Coach’s Evaluation Of Results Of Coaching Experience
- Client’s Comments & Testimonial